Mu Cang Chai - Pristine and amazing land in Vietnam
In the way to reach Mu Cang Chai district, tourists have to go through Khau Pha Pass – known as one of the four Great Passes of the Northwest Vietnam. In the ripen rice season, Mu Cang Chai draws the attention of thousands of both domestic and foreign tourists to explore its stunning natural beauty.
- The best time to visit Mu Cang Chai
There are two seasons that are voted as the best time to travel Mu Cang Chai, following to experiences of Vietnam Easy Riders: the period of middle of September to the middle of October and the period from May to June.
- From the middle of September to the middle of October, this is the time of harvesting rice season, which is perfect time to behold its enchanted scenery with immense golden yellow rice terraced fields. The weather in this time is also suitable to take a trip to this beautiful site. It is noted that if you come to Mu Cang Chai after that time, the rice will be almost collected.
- The period of May and June is the time fields are full of water as the locals pour water from mountains into their terraced fields to prepare for new crop. Tourists will be overwhelmed and surprised when beholding the stunning scenery of terraced fields full of water in the sunset.
- Transportation in Mu Cang Chai – Vietnam Easy Riders tips
How to reach Mu Cang Chai from Hanoi is the question of almost travelers who are planning for their first trip to this amazing land. Vietnam Easy Rides will present some options for this route.
- From Hanoi, tourists can take a shuttle bus served bed chair to reach to this charming highland town. Then, when reach to this site, tourists can rent a motorcycle to start the trip exploring the beauty of the land and take photos. Another option for tourists is taking a motorbike trip from Hanoi to Mu Cang Chai.
- For option renting motorcycle in Mu Cang Chai, travelers should ask the hotel owners for renting a bike since some hotels offer this service. Moreover, if you do not get tired because of long route from Hanoi to Mu Cang Chai but still want to have a motorbike trip to this land, you can take shuttle bus from Hanoi to Yen Bai or Nghia Lo town and then rent a motorbike from there to Mu Cang Chai (approximately half of way to go from Hanoi).
Notes for this trip are travelers should list some famous sites and interesting experiences in the route before starting the trip such as: driving in wind Khau Pha Pass, building tents on Khau Pha Pass, taking visit to Tu Le valley, Mam Xoi fields, Mu Cang Chai market, De Xu Phinh commune, driving in the route of Che Tao-Muong La, Ngoc Chien-Muong La route, Pu Nhu waterfall, Thac Mo waterfall, Lao Chai and so on.
Taking a journey to explore Mu Cang Chai, travelers will get unforgettable experiences about this pristine and alluring natural beauty and the friendly locals of this highland. Vietnam Easy Riders hope that the tips and experiences shared in above will be helpful for you to have a great trip in Mu Cang Chai – an amazing land of Northwest Vietnam.